Thursday, June 18, 2009

28,500 and counting

Well, Manta is still on track...sorta. I'm coming up on 28,500 words, and while I don't feel like quitting, I'm just concerned with, I don't know, everything about my book. It's not particularly funny, but also not serious. I don't know if anyone but me would want to read it. Heck, I don't know if even I will want to read it, when I'm done. I've been exceptionally busy. I've been having problems with my internet. Also, I seem to be really adept at describing relatively nothing at all.

Let's see if I can get ahead on my word count today, since Saturday is definitely off-limits. Also, don't expect a lot of updates, since...well, internet.

1 comment:

  1. Good job staying on track! I wish that you would just post a few plot points so that I could follow along somewhat. It would be nice to know what was going on!

    ReplyDelete