Monday, June 1, 2009

3,014 words and counting

I don't wanna go to bed!

But alas. I must. I feel like I could keep writing though, which is rare/unheard of when it comes to the way I turn out essays (like pulling teeth). Hey, I overshot my writing goal of 1,667 words today, so I'm kind of proud. I did, however, use up a good 2,000 or so words on the first chapter, and not a whole lot happened, though I feel like I did set up some key facts about the main character. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Manto!!

    There is no problem with wasting words on things that don't really have a point. Seriously, you will see this as you go along. You will start to spend a lot of time talking about almost nothing. It's the NaNoWriMo way.

    And I'm glad you seem to have gotten over your writing phobia (for this month, at least) and you seem to be doing great!

    ReplyDelete